Are you ready to get started preserving your photographs forever? There is no time like the present! Even if you start small, you want to get the ball rolling. Once you see how fast and easy it is, you’ll be anxious to get them all done. You can be making photobooks or sharing your photos online in just a few short days!
If you are all ready to order your scanning project, click HERE.
- Gather up ALL the photos you have stored in boxes, bins, buckets and baskets.
- If you can, remove the “doubles”. Remember when double prints was all the rage? One for me, one for my buddy in the picture! Any doubles that come through to us, will get scanned, and they will count against your credits.
- If you’d like to give them a loose sort, go ahead, but don’t let sorting your photos cause you to put the project on the back burner. You can sort files as easy as you can sort prints.
- Get a ballpark idea of how many you have. A good start is to figure that a 1 inch stack of prints is approximately 80-100 photos.
- If you live in the Salt Lake City, Utah area, you’re welcome to drop them off to us and pick them up when we’re done.
- If you need to ship them to us, we recommend using the United States Postal Service, Priority Mail.
- Did you purchase a pre-paid discounted scanning certificate? If so, include that with your order. If there is any difference between the certificate and the actual bill, we’ll settle up when the project is done.
- Ship it all to us and sit back while we do all the work! We will send you a secure link where you can view the progress of your scanning project as it happens!
So when you are all ready, go ahead and click HERE to place your order!