Simply call us today at 571-969-SCAN and we’ll get your project started! If you are local to the Salt Lake City area, you can make arrangements to drop off your project, and if you are not, we can walk you through getting your project shipped out to us. It’s very simple.
Our scanning services cost 24 cents per scan, significantly lower than most of our competitors. We operate from our home, and we are a husband and wife team, so we have a lot less overhead, which means greater savings for you!
You will need to decide ahead of time if you would like us to burn your files to a Millennium Disc (M-Disc). It is an extra $10 per disc, but provides you with an immeasurable level of protection for your precious memories. Traditional DVDs can fail after a few years, but the M-Disc technology provides an entirely new level of data protection. Your data is literally etched in stone, and will last a lifetime. If you have any questions about M-Disc, please inquire when you call.
Your project will include the following:
- White glove treatment – our fingerprints will never touch your photos
- We will scan and group your files however you have your photos grouped
- Your envelopes will be tagged with a sticker indicating that they have been scanned and archived
- Faded photographs will be color enhanced
- White borders on old prints and Polaroids will be cropped out, to allow for optimum color correction
- You will receive Hi-Resolution files for printing, and Low-Resolution files for email and online sharing
- Your completed project will be burned to DVD (and M-Disc for an additional $10 per disc)
- We keep your files on our servers for a minimum of 90 days, giving you time to secure your own online storage or other backup solution
Give us a call today at 571-969-SCAN!